weeewoo Minecraft Skin
How to use Minecraft
weeewoo skin ?
Learn how to download and apply the
weeewoo skin for Minecraft on PC (Java Edition) or Pocket Edition (PE).
PC (Java Edition):
Pocket Edition (PE):
- Go to the Minecraft website and login to your account.
- Click the “Minecraft Java Edition” dropdown menu and select “change skin”.
- On the next page, click “select file” and upload the weeewoo skin file.
- Open the game app and press the “dressing room” button on the main menu screen.
- Press “Edit Character” -> “owned skins” -> “choose new skin” and upload the weeewoo skin file.
Does this skin have thick or skinny arms?
weeewoo skin has thick (4px) arms. It is based on the classic Steve model.
What color is this
weeewoo skin skin?
This particular Minecraft weeewoo skin has the following color palette: