Minecraft Medieval Warrior Skin
by Jessica Russell
A female Warrior from the medieval times.
How to use Minecraft
Medieval Warrior Skin ?
Learn how to download and apply the
Medieval Warrior Skin for Minecraft on PC (Java Edition) or Pocket Edition (PE).
PC (Java Edition):
Pocket Edition (PE):
- Go to the Minecraft website and login to your account.
- Click the “Minecraft Java Edition” dropdown menu and select “change skin”.
- On the next page, click “select file” and upload the Medieval Warrior Skin file.
- Open the game app and press the “dressing room” button on the main menu screen.
- Press “Edit Character” -> “owned skins” -> “choose new skin” and upload the Medieval Warrior Skin file.
Does this skin have thick or skinny arms?
Medieval Warrior Skin has thick (4px) arms. It is based on the classic Steve model.
What color is this
Medieval Warrior Skin skin?
This particular Minecraft Medieval Warrior Skin has the following color palette: