Skin69 Minecraft Skin
Skinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn By David Zeko
How to use Minecraft
Skin69 skin ?
Learn how to download and apply the
Skin69 skin for Minecraft on PC (Java Edition) or Pocket Edition (PE).
PC (Java Edition):
Pocket Edition (PE):
- Go to the Minecraft website and login to your account.
- Click the “Minecraft Java Edition” dropdown menu and select “change skin”.
- On the next page, click “select file” and upload the Skin69 skin file.
- Open the game app and press the “dressing room” button on the main menu screen.
- Press “Edit Character” -> “owned skins” -> “choose new skin” and upload the Skin69 skin file.
Does this skin have thick or skinny arms?
Skin69 skin has thick (4px) arms. It is based on the classic Steve model.
What color is this
Skin69 skin skin?
This particular Minecraft Skin69 skin has the following color palette: