Knaxville Minecraft Skin
Knaxville, the players, mix and match of other skins to make this one.
How to use Minecraft
Knaxville skin ?
Learn how to download and apply the
Knaxville skin for Minecraft on PC (Java Edition) or Pocket Edition (PE).
PC (Java Edition):
Pocket Edition (PE):
- Go to the Minecraft website and login to your account.
- Click the “Minecraft Java Edition” dropdown menu and select “change skin”.
- On the next page, click “select file” and upload the Knaxville skin file.
- Open the game app and press the “dressing room” button on the main menu screen.
- Press “Edit Character” -> “owned skins” -> “choose new skin” and upload the Knaxville skin file.
Does this skin have thick or skinny arms?
Knaxville skin has thick (4px) arms. It is based on the classic Steve model.
What color is this
Knaxville skin skin?
This particular Minecraft Knaxville skin has the following color palette: