Minecraft Corn skin
Simple corn skin (with as much texture as I could get)
How to use Minecraft
Corn skin ?
Learn how to download and apply the
Corn skin for Minecraft on PC (Java Edition) or Pocket Edition (PE).
PC (Java Edition):
Pocket Edition (PE):
- Go to the Minecraft website and login to your account.
- Click the “Minecraft Java Edition” dropdown menu and select “change skin”.
- On the next page, click “select file” and upload the Corn skin file.
- Open the game app and press the “dressing room” button on the main menu screen.
- Press “Edit Character” -> “owned skins” -> “choose new skin” and upload the Corn skin file.
Does this skin have thick or skinny arms?
Corn skin has thick (4px) arms. It is based on the classic Steve model.
What color is this
Corn skin skin?
This particular Minecraft Corn skin has the following color palette:
School bus Yellow