gchcg Minecraft Skin
How to use Minecraft
gchcg skin ?
Learn how to download and apply the
gchcg skin for Minecraft on PC (Java Edition) or Pocket Edition (PE).
PC (Java Edition):
Pocket Edition (PE):
- Go to the Minecraft website and login to your account.
- Click the “Minecraft Java Edition” dropdown menu and select “change skin”.
- On the next page, click “select file” and upload the gchcg skin file.
- Open the game app and press the “dressing room” button on the main menu screen.
- Press “Edit Character” -> “owned skins” -> “choose new skin” and upload the gchcg skin file.
Does this skin have thick or skinny arms?
gchcg skin has thick (4px) arms. It is based on the classic Steve model.
What color is this
gchcg skin skin?
This particular Minecraft gchcg skin has the following color palette: