a Minecraft Skin
How to use Minecraft
a skin ?
Learn how to download and apply the
a skin for Minecraft on PC (Java Edition) or Pocket Edition (PE).
PC (Java Edition):
Pocket Edition (PE):
- Go to the Minecraft website and login to your account.
- Click the “Minecraft Java Edition” dropdown menu and select “change skin”.
- On the next page, click “select file” and upload the a skin file.
- Open the game app and press the “dressing room” button on the main menu screen.
- Press “Edit Character” -> “owned skins” -> “choose new skin” and upload the a skin file.
Does this skin have thick or skinny arms?
a skin has thick (4px) arms. It is based on the classic Steve model.
What color is this
a skin skin?
This particular Minecraft a skin has the following color palette: