Minecraft Ghost skin
Simple ghost skin (Yes I know ghosts aren't real)
How to use Minecraft
Ghost skin ?
Learn how to download and apply the
Ghost skin for Minecraft on PC (Java Edition) or Pocket Edition (PE).
PC (Java Edition):
Pocket Edition (PE):
- Go to the Minecraft website and login to your account.
- Click the “Minecraft Java Edition” dropdown menu and select “change skin”.
- On the next page, click “select file” and upload the Ghost skin file.
- Open the game app and press the “dressing room” button on the main menu screen.
- Press “Edit Character” -> “owned skins” -> “choose new skin” and upload the Ghost skin file.
Does this skin have thick or skinny arms?
Ghost skin has thick (4px) arms. It is based on the classic Steve model.
What color is this
Ghost skin skin?
This particular Minecraft Ghost skin has the following color palette: