pokemon Minecraft Skin
The 20th anniversary of Pokemon!
How to use Minecraft
pokemon skin ?
Learn how to download and apply the
pokemon skin for Minecraft on PC (Java Edition) or Pocket Edition (PE).
PC (Java Edition):
Pocket Edition (PE):
- Go to the Minecraft website and login to your account.
- Click the “Minecraft Java Edition” dropdown menu and select “change skin”.
- On the next page, click “select file” and upload the pokemon skin file.
- Open the game app and press the “dressing room” button on the main menu screen.
- Press “Edit Character” -> “owned skins” -> “choose new skin” and upload the pokemon skin file.
Does this skin have thick or skinny arms?
pokemon skin has thick (4px) arms. It is based on the classic Steve model.
What color is this
pokemon skin skin?
This particular Minecraft pokemon skin has the following color palette: