50s party girl Minecraft Skin
A party girl could be used as a hostess or cafe worker.
How to use Minecraft
50s party girl skin ?
Learn how to download and apply the
50s party girl skin for Minecraft on PC (Java Edition) or Pocket Edition (PE).
PC (Java Edition):
Pocket Edition (PE):
- Go to the Minecraft website and login to your account.
- Click the “Minecraft Java Edition” dropdown menu and select “change skin”.
- On the next page, click “select file” and upload the 50s party girl skin file.
- Open the game app and press the “dressing room” button on the main menu screen.
- Press “Edit Character” -> “owned skins” -> “choose new skin” and upload the 50s party girl skin file.
Does this skin have thick or skinny arms?
50s party girl skin has thick (4px) arms. It is based on the classic Steve model.
What color is this
50s party girl skin skin?
This particular Minecraft 50s party girl skin has the following color palette: