Boy with water Minecraft Skin
The first Fire Ender Boy was the sequel.
How to use Minecraft
Boy with water skin ?
Learn how to download and apply the
Boy with water skin for Minecraft on PC (Java Edition) or Pocket Edition (PE).
PC (Java Edition):
Pocket Edition (PE):
- Go to the Minecraft website and login to your account.
- Click the “Minecraft Java Edition” dropdown menu and select “change skin”.
- On the next page, click “select file” and upload the Boy with water skin file.
- Open the game app and press the “dressing room” button on the main menu screen.
- Press “Edit Character” -> “owned skins” -> “choose new skin” and upload the Boy with water skin file.
Does this skin have thick or skinny arms?
Boy with water skin has thick (4px) arms. It is based on the classic Steve model.
What color is this
Boy with water skin skin?
This particular Minecraft Boy with water skin has the following color palette: