fnaf Minecraft Skin
The character from FNAF is named.
How to use Minecraft
fnaf skin ?
Learn how to download and apply the
fnaf skin for Minecraft on PC (Java Edition) or Pocket Edition (PE).
PC (Java Edition):
Pocket Edition (PE):
- Go to the Minecraft website and login to your account.
- Click the “Minecraft Java Edition” dropdown menu and select “change skin”.
- On the next page, click “select file” and upload the fnaf skin file.
- Open the game app and press the “dressing room” button on the main menu screen.
- Press “Edit Character” -> “owned skins” -> “choose new skin” and upload the fnaf skin file.
Does this skin have thick or skinny arms?
fnaf skin has thick (4px) arms. It is based on the classic Steve model.
What color is this
fnaf skin skin?
This particular Minecraft fnaf skin has the following color palette: